Cottages for CASA 2017
The Kid Course above was designed by Holly and Smith Architects in Hammond. Construction was provided by Alack Culinary Equipment and Supplies, Amar Oil Company, and Farm Bureau Insurance with materials provided by Gabriel Building Supply, Helm Paint and Decorating, and J. William, LLC. This playhouse will be on display at Hammond Square Mall.
Second prize for the Cottages for CASA Playhouse Raffle will be a 7-day cruise to the destination of your choice offered by Dream Vacations.2017 Cottages for CASA Description Sheet
Cottages for CASA
COME join in the fun as we raffle cottages. The cottage will be displayed in our service areas from September 1st through November 2017. You can support us by becoming a sponsor. "Premier Playhouse Sponsor", $5,000; “Raising the Roof,” $2,500; “These Four Walls,” $1,000; and “From the Floor Up,” $500.We will collect sponsorships throughout the entire project; however, to be listed on any printed materials, please submit before September 1st.
CONTACT us to learn more about where you can purchase raffle tickets. Call 1-800-798-1575 or visit www.childadv.net. Raffle tickets will go on sale in September. We will be establishing retail outlet partners to sell raffle tickets and display more information on the project in each parish we serve which includes Ascension, Assumption, East and West Feliciana, Livingston, St. Charles, St. Helena, St. James, St. John and Tangipahoa.
CARING! All children deserve a safe and permanent home. Proceeds from all ticket sales and sponsorships will be used to continue providing services for children through Child Advocacy Services to strengthen our mission to give voice, healing, and security to children.
Cottages for CASA Rules and Regulations
- Each ticket entitles the registered holder to be eligible for the drawings scheduled for November 11, 2017.
- Tickets are $10 each.
- 2017 Cottages for CASA Playhouse Raffle will offer two (2) prize(s) to include:
> 1st ticket drawn will be Playhouse #1 valued at $3,000.
> 2nd ticket drawn will be a cruise valued at $2,000.
♦ Cruise Details:
- Cruise offered by Dream Vacations.
- Choice of cruise line, destination, and length of cruise up to value of $2,000 is at the discretion of the winner, but subject to limitations of Dream Vacations.
- Certificate for cruise is not redeemable for cash.
- Selected cruise with lower value of certificate will not receive difference in cash.
- Selected cruise with higher value of certificate, the difference is paid by winner Certificate is based on double occupancy good for one cabin with up to two people.
- All tickets will be certified before the drawings.
- All winning tickets will be drawn by an independent agent not affiliated with Child Advocacy Services.
- All proceeds from ticket sales and sponsorships will be used by Child Advocacy Services to provide services to children in need within our ten (10) parish service area.
- Ticket holder need not be present to win.
- Child Advocacy Services staff will contact the winning ticket holders within 24 hours of the drawings.
- Winners will be posted on www.childadv.net.
- Winning ticket holders must respond to claim prize(s) within five (5) days of notification.
- Winners must present their ticket receipt(s) and/or proof of identification to claim prize.
- Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this contest.
- Officers and staff of Child Advocacy Services are eligible to win.
- Prize(s) must be claimed from 30 days of the drawings.
- Delivery of playhouse will be supplied within 50 miles of Child Advocacy Services service area only.
- Delivery must be scheduled within thirty (30) days of the drawing(s).
- Upon scheduling, the delivery is subject to the delivery sponsor’s schedule.
- Delivery will be made to the recipient's property only. Set up and placement on personal property is the recipient's responsibility.
- Any additional delivery needs specific to the recipient's needs will be at the recipient's expense to be negotiated with the delivery sponsor or someone of the recipient's choice.
- Upon delivery, winner assumes all responsibility for the playhouses.
- Winner has the right to decline the prize but may not transfer the property. Should winner decline, another drawing will be held.
- Child Advocacy Services abides by all raffle laws for Louisiana. Our organization's license number is E2994.